Call for Abstract
3rd International Conference on Food Microbiology & Nutrition, will be organized around the theme “Food Microbiology : Modern Impact & Technologies ”
Food Microbiology 2018 is comprised of 17 tracks and 102 sessions designed to offer comprehensive sessions that address current issues in Food Microbiology 2018.
Submit your abstract to any of the mentioned tracks. All related abstracts are accepted.
Register now for the conference by choosing an appropriate package suitable to you.
Food preservation generally includes keeping the development of parasites and different microorganisms and in addition impeding the oxidation of fats which cause rancidity. Different techniques for counteractive action can be utilized that can either thoroughly averts, delay or generally diminish food Spoilage. The most well-known saving technique utilized today and is the way toward applying high pressure to food that is fixed in a closed container to destroy any food microbes that can cause food spoilage.
- Track 1-1Chemical food preservatives
- Track 1-2Irradiation
- Track 1-3Heat processing
- Track 1-4High-pressure processing
- Track 1-5Modification of atmosphere
The Global food market and basic need advertise is contributing 70 percent of the deals. The food industry represents 32 percent of the nation's aggregate market, a portion of the biggest ventures are positioned fifth as far as creation, utilization and expected development. It contributes around 8.80 and 8.39 for each penny of gross value added (GVA) in manufacturing and agriculture separately, 13 for every penny of fares and 6 for each penny of aggregate modern speculation.
- Track 2-1Nutrition and dietary supplements
- Track 2-2Investment prospects
- Track 2-3Gross margin analysis
- Track 2-4Microbial waste management
- Track 2-5Fungal food import and export volume
Food Nanotechnology is the gathering of molecules, atoms and molecular clusters into structures to produce materials with different properties. Food science in Nanotechnology is how food is grown and how it is packaged. By application of such Nano techniques to food or food packaging to extend the life or food safety, to detect food microbes or to produce stronger flavours.
- Track 3-1Nanocarrier systems
- Track 3-2Scope in food engineering
- Track 3-3Geomicrobiology
- Track 3-4Nanomedicine and disease
- Track 3-5Application of nano particles in Biotechnology
- Track 3-6Control of stem cells with nano particles
Risk assessment deals with adverse health effects which has an impact on upcoming human exposure to food-borne diseases. Because of developing populace a few experts have scrutinized the maintainability of further total populace development, introducing the developing pressures on nature, worldwide food supplies and energy resources.
- Track 4-1Food microbiology and public health
- Track 4-2Risk assessment of consumer attitude in food
- Track 4-3Industrial instrument sterilization
- Track 4-4Risk assessment in food processing
- Track 4-5 Post-harvest pesticide effect
Biotechnology has longer utilization in food manufacturing and food processing. For ten thousand years fermentation, a state of biotechnology has been utilized to produce wine, beer and bread. Current development of biotechnology and hereditary designing, researchers utilize systems which incorporate recombinant DNA (rDNA), which can course one gene, the inherited practise for tendencies, from one organism to another and leave out the undesirable tendencies.
- Track 5-1Current applications of rDNA
- Track 5-2Bioactive compounds and technologies
- Track 5-3Food science and technology
- Track 5-4 Agricultural biotechnology growth
- Track 5-5Genomics
- Track 5-6Biopharming
- Track 5-7qPCR
Brewing Microbiology of beer has been done for huge number of years. Changing over grains, like grain, through fermentation can deliver a favourable beverage. Brews ordinarily fall into two classes, ales and lagers. From this there are many completed brew assortments accessible on the planet, frequently in view of geographic causes. The essential advances engaged with blending lager incorporate malting, pounding, wort preparing, fermentation, moulding, and finishing. Malting and mashing steps are done to yield fermentative sugars from the grain.
- Track 6-1Mycobacteriology
- Track 6-2Microbiology of malting and brewing
- Track 6-3Biochemistry and physiology of yeast growth
- Track 6-4Sanitisation of microbreweries
- Track 6-5Microbiological methods in brewing analysis
- Track 6-6 Disinfection in the brewing industry
- Track 6-7 Advances in metabolic engineering of yeasts
Food industry is a complex, worldwide group of various organizations that provisions a large portion of the food consumed by the total populace. The present pattern is to limit manual handling by motorization, through continuous processing and automation. Control of the crude materials during processing and the finished products is varied and diverse.
- Track 7-1 Future aspects of probiotics
- Track 7-2Food science and business
- Track 7-3Pharmaceutical and food science technology
- Track 7-4Biological and non-biological chemical process
- Track 7-5Food processing and preserving
- Track 7-6Hazards and its prevention
- Track 7-7Health effects and disease patterns
- Track 7-8Environmental protection
- Track 7-9Solid waste management
Water quality assessment incorporates the utilization of observing to characterize the state of the water and to provide distinguishing patterns and to give the information enabling the foundation of cause-impact connections. Each water use, includes discharge of wastes, leads to specific and generally rather predictable, impacts on the quality of the aquatic environment.
- Track 8-1Advanced bioprocess technology
- Track 8-2Affinity purification
- Track 8-3Microbiological water quality indicators
- Track 8-4Water quality management
- Track 8-5Emerging microbial methods
- Track 8-6Possibility for water reuse
- Track 8-7Implication of guidelines and regulations
- Track 8-8 Chemical methods for water treatment
Mycotoxins is a poisonous auxiliary metabolite created by the fungus kingdom and can cause illness and death in the both humans and other animals. The term 'mycotoxins' is generally saved for the poisonous synthetic items created by organisms that promptly colonize crops. Moulds developing in structures can be partitioned into three gatherings like essential, auxiliary, and tertiary colonizers. Each gathering is ordered by the capacity to develop at a specific water action necessity. It has turned out to be hard to distinguish mycotoxins creation by indoor moulds for many variables. Most parasites are aerobic and are discovered wherever in to a great degree little amounts because of the minute size of their spores.
- Track 9-1Mycoses and mycotoxicoses
- Track 9-2Food borne mycotoxins
- Track 9-3Fungal ecology and its production
- Track 9-4Indoor environment mycotoxins
- Track 9-5 Mitigation and regulation of mycotoxins
- Track 9-6Prevention and control of mycotoxins
Predictive food microbiology is the quantitative science that empowers clients to assess equitably the impact of food processing, distribution and food preservation operations on the food safety and quality. Food microbiology has embraced current strategies and novel ideas with some hesitance. Numerous food microbiologists take after the old technique for the approach of specifying microorganisms at various phases of food storage, recognizing the real parts of the microflora by their phenotypic characters, and slowly developing a comprehension of the time span of usability and food safety.
- Track 10-1Primary food commodities
- Track 10-2Microorganisms in agricultural soil
- Track 10-3Prediction of microbial behaviour in food
- Track 10-4Microbial food stability
- Track 10-5Modelling techniques in food industry
- Track 10-6Food spoilage concerns
- Track 10-7Applications of spread sheet software
Food toxicology manages food hazards in both regular inception or framed after food spoilage or general practices to be kept away from to spare the food. It additionally thinks about the destructive impacts of physical, biological and chemical agents in natural frameworks that set up the degree of harm in living organisms. And, it can likewise cause food allergy and food intolerances, food-borne disease and sea food spoilage.
- Track 11-1Food allergies and intolerances
- Track 11-2Bacterial pathogenesis
- Track 11-3Sea food microbial spoilage
- Track 11-4Forensic and genetic testing
Food poisoning is additionally called Food-Borne diseases; it is caused by eating food contamination. Irresistible living beings including food microbes, pathogens and parasites or their poisons are the most well-known reasons for food poisoning. Pathogens can be found on all the food that people eat. Notwithstanding, warm from cooking generally executes pathogens on food before it achieves our plate. Food eaten crude is regular wellsprings of food poisoning claiming they don't experience the cooking procedure.
- Track 12-1Process of food packaging
- Track 12-2Food safety methods
- Track 12-3Food borne pathogenic bacteria
- Track 12-4Chemical hazards in food poisoning
- Track 12-5Causes of food poisoning
- Track 12-6Control & prevention of diseases
Food spoilage can be characterized as an upsetting change in a food ordinary state. Such changes can be distinguished by notice, taste, touch or sight. These progressions are because of numerous reasons - air and oxygen, dampness, food irradiation. One vital reason for food spoilage is air and oxygen. Since air is dull, scentless and boring, it is frequently underestimated and infrequently neglected to make food ruin. Numerous food microbes can become under either condition and are called facultative anaerobes.
- Track 13-1Food additives
- Track 13-2Microbial food borne diseases
- Track 13-3Control of microbial growth-chemical agents
- Track 13-4Microbial disinfectants
- Track 13-5 Microbial contamination
- Track 13-6Factors affecting microorganisms in food
Fermentation technology is a field which includes the utilization of microorganisms and catalysts for creation of mixes which have application in the energy, material, pharmaceutical, synthetic and the food industry. Fermentation procedures can create catalysts for mechanical purposes which incorporate the utilization of microorganisms like yeast and microscopic organisms to deliver chemicals.
- Track 14-1Alcoholic fermentation
- Track 14-2Fermentation of food products
- Track 14-3 Anaerobic and aerobic fermentation
- Track 14-4Dairy products fermentation
- Track 14-5Application of enzymes
- Track 14-6 Advancements in fermentation
Food safety and time span of usability are both essential microbial worries in connection to boil meat production. The Food Industry of a meat requires control of food contaminants and action to accomplish most extreme time span of usability steady with wellbeing of the item. Simplest method and most direct technique for deciding the presence of pathogenic microscopic organisms in meat, generation parcels can be examined by few established or fast microbiological tests.
- Track 15-1Advance in meat processing
- Track 15-2Spoilage of fresh meat
- Track 15-3Enhancement of meat quality-palatability
- Track 15-4Characteristics of bacteria in meat
Food Microbiology will focus on minimization of the risk of each of these pathogens. Modern food microbiology has great impact on the food industry, biotechnology, food preservation and in fermentation methods on food like cheese, yogurt, bread, brew, wine and those with other helpful parts for delivering probiotics. The importance of the food industry is ensuring a wholesome food supply that is free of microbes and toxins. Hasty detection methods have been developed for various toxins and pathogens based mainly on the food nanotechnology and industrial techniques
- Track 16-1Origin of microbes in food
- Track 16-2Beneficial microorganisms
- Track 16-3Microbiological poisons
- Track 16-4 Advanced microbiological techniques
- Track 16-5Innovative paths for food processing
- Track 16-6Role of antibiotics in agriculture
Probiotics are microbes that are enticed to deliver health benefits when consumed. Prebiotics are food ingredients that prompt the growth or movement of advantageous microorganisms (e.g., bacteria and fungi). The best conjoint example is in the gastrointestinal tract, where prebiotics can modify the composition of bacteria in the gut microbiome. A chief extension of the budding arcade for probiotics has led to higher supplies for scientific substantiation of acknowledged benefits convened by the microorganisms Probiotics is a nutrition-based therapy and relays predominantly on the accumulation of foods or supplements containing friendly bacteria to the diet. Some suggested foods are regular grocery store stuffs that implicate fermentation in their production; these include miso, pickles, sauerkraut and fermented dairy products such as yogurt and kefir. Examples of Dietetic prebiotics are Raw Chicory Root, Raw Jerusalem Artichoke, Raw Dandelion Greens, and Raw Garlic.
- Track 17-1Prebiotics
- Track 17-2Proteobiotics
- Track 17-3Functional Foods
- Track 17-4Synbiotics
- Track 17-5Microbial Food Cultures